Why become a member? ×

EB Musicman Stingray 1994 Natural, with a maple board.

Jimelliottbassist

I have for sale a Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray bass in asnew condition!Its a natural with a maple board and a black scratch plate. Its dated 1994, its has a flamed maple neck, 3EQ, string mutes and comes with a new hiscox hard case. Currently strung with a new set of Labella Flat wounds, its had a pro set up aswell.

The bass is situated in London.

Trade for a USA Fender P bass with a rosewood fret board. Must be in great condition.

Or £800

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='971037' date='Sep 28 2010, 07:16 PM']I have for sale a Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray bass in asnew condition!Its a natural with a maple board and a black scratch plate. Its dated 1994, its has a flamed maple neck, 3EQ, string mutes and comes with a new hiscox hard case. Currently strung with a new set of Labella Flat wounds, its had a pro set up aswell.

The bass is situated in London.

Trade wise i'm after a four string Jazz bass: Lakland, USA fender, Moon etc must be in great condition.

Or £850[/quote]
Bump

out of interest....what is the serial no. on your bass?

I just bought a MM stingray which i was told was '95...however when i researched the serial it dates more like '93....
Would be interested to know as i don't really know how to find out firm what the year is....do they stamp the necks?

Dave

[quote name='Soliloquy' post='973347' date='Sep 30 2010, 11:26 PM']Nice !

A friend of mine had one very similar, he traded it for a black one with a rosewood board. His had a birdseye maple neck though.

It sounded great, very Bernard Edwards.[/quote]

this has also got a flamed neck! it's the same bass. Lovely but just want to get into jazz's