Why become a member? ×

SCHECTER 004 FOR SALE AS NEW

intherapy1

Im selling a SCHECTER 004 bass in natural wood finish. Ive had this bass for about a year but have never really played it( being a drummer with dillusions of becoming a bass player). Its been sat in its case for the best part of sixth months and i thought that it should go to a better home.
£220
Also can sell with a gator case for £250

Pics of my bass to follow. Im Based in wakefield but can travel to leeds, sheffield, bradford.

Edited by intherapy1

[quote name='intherapy1' post='966618' date='Sep 24 2010, 12:58 PM']Im selling a SCHECTER 004 bass in natural wood finish. Ive had this bass for about a year but have never really played it( being a drummer with dillusions of becoming a bass player). Its been sat in its case for the best part of sixth months and i thought that it should go to a better home.
£220
Also can sell with a gator case for £250

Pics of my bass to follow. Im Based in wakefield but can travel to leeds, sheffield, bradford.[/quote]

Do you have any photos of it? What's the condition like?

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='966793' date='Sep 24 2010, 03:12 PM']Do you have any photos of it? What's the condition like?[/quote]

Im uploading some soon.dont have my camera with me and dont want to spoil it with phone photo. I know the phrase "like new" gets said a lot but i literally bought it played it at home for about a month then packed it away and got it out maybe another couple of times after that. Its immaculate apart from a bit of dust

• 2 weeks later...