Why become a member? ×

Ned Steinberger CR4M Electric-Upright bass

thumbo

I'm selling my Ned Steinberger CR4M electric upright bass because I've hardly played it and I don't like to have things sitting around that I don't use. It's left my house twice, once for a recording session and once for a band practice and it's always been very well looked after. It comes with the hefty NS padded gig bag, a black tri-pod stand and I'll also chuck in my bow and some rosin too. The bow isn't anything special but for a beginner it's perfect. In an attempt to get into playing this bass more I put a set of D'Addario Helicores (which cost me over £100) on it about 8-9 months ago which have hardly seen any use.

This is the model with the additional EMG magnetic pickups. I initially went for this one over the basic one because the additional EMG's really open up the amount of sounds you can get from the bass.

There is one tiny mark the bass (see 4th pic below). The fretboard has a couple of light marks from the strings touching the board but I struggled to take pictures of those because they're so small.

I'm after £1000 for the bass and all the gubbins. I would prefer it to be collected (Plymouth) but I can arrange delivery and it will be very well packed.

As for trades, if you've got something you want to trade then let me know. Ideally I don't want to trade this bass but I might be tempted if you have something tasty to offer. Things like GB's float my boat.

Here's a bunch of pics, some of them are a bit sketchy because I've got a grotty cold that's given me the shakes but if anyone would like to see more pics let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks

Ed

Edited by thumbo

• 4 weeks later...