Why become a member? ×

Bass Teacher Available - Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire

Barefootbassplayer

Hi there

I have experience of teaching bass guitar to a variety of ages and varying levels for a number of years now. Been touring recently but finally able to get back into teaching!

I am all set up ready to go so that I come to you and teach you in the relaxed atmosphere of your own home. I can bring a small amp, bass, sound system and everything i need to teach you what you want to know.

I prefer to tailor a lesson to suit your needs, if you don't like theory we can concerntrate on other areas until you feel you are ready to take the plunge, good basic technique (left and right hand), playing in a variety of styles, teaching you how to play specific bass lines, playing with a drummer, slap, tap, chords, sight reading, showing you how to care and look after your intrument, setting up amps to suit your needs, essentially what will help you be the best bass player you can be!

I'm easy to get on with, good sense of humour and genuinly love to see people improve at what they're doing.

I charge £25 for an hour (no clock watching though, if we're near to getting something I'm not going to suddenly stop the clock on you!). This includes my travelling time and providing all study notes and anything else we get in to. I can also record you for later strutinising and feedback.

Please feel to free to get in touch either at [email protected] or 07718904621.

• 1 month later...