Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 4x10 & Laney 1x15 for sale

DaiJoseph

Trace Elliot 1048h 300w 4x10 8ohm, the deep back one with the green carpet covering and Laney RB115 250w 1x15 8ohm, nice sounding stack both very good condition reluctant sale due to being a fat bastaard who lives in a flat!
Looking for about £350 for both, I'm based in Neath, South Wales and am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance (gets the wife and kid out).
Cheers

[quote name='DaiJoseph' post='946260' date='Sep 5 2010, 03:38 PM']Trace Elliot 1048h 300w 4x10 8ohm, the deep back one with the green carpet covering and Laney RB115 250w 1x15 8ohm, nice sounding stack both very good condition reluctant sale due to being a fat bastaard who lives in a flat!
Looking for about £350 for both, I'm based in Neath, South Wales and am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance (gets the wife and kid out).
Cheers[/quote]

Anybody interested? At all? Can do some photos if ya want and might even chuck in an Ashdown Lomenzo hyper drive pedal for the price??????

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for about £250ono for the Trace Cab, can deliver depending on were you live?
My Laney 1x15 blew over Xmas so thats not for sale obviously!!!!!!

I've attached a part photo of my trace cab (from a recent gig you can make the top bit out)!

Let me know,

dai
[attachment=67919:dj17.jpg]