Why become a member? ×

blah

BigJim

[quote name='karlbbb' post='960003' date='Sep 17 2010, 10:50 PM']Hi mate, how's the low B on this?[/quote]

"Ive played this bass and was surprised how good it actually was. In my opinion the B was good and the tonal range of the instrument was equally good also. You get a lot of bass for vey little money i have to say!! "

Said by The LEGEND that is Steve Mills himself!!!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='crplumb' post='960904' date='Sep 19 2010, 07:25 AM']These are fantastic basses - great sounds, build quality and playability. I own a number of basses and this is [u]the[/u] one I come back to time and time again. Awesome for the price.[/quote]

It's an amazing bass for a cracking deal! Come on guys! Price includes shipping.

BigJim

[quote name='crplumb' post='960904' date='Sep 19 2010, 07:25 AM']These are fantastic basses - great sounds, build quality and playability. I own a number of basses and this is [u]the[/u] one I come back to time and time again. Awesome for the price.[/quote]

+1

I love mine, they're fantastic basses. Somebody buy this before I do - mine's black and the sunburst on this looks so pretty...

[quote name='JFielden' post='1000586' date='Oct 25 2010, 10:32 PM']Bloody wish i could afford this!

Ideal for xmas since it fits my exact xmas budget.. But I don't expect it to be here that long :/[/quote]

It's a steal!!!!!!

[quote name='SMV' post='995305' date='Oct 20 2010, 08:59 PM']+1

I love mine, they're fantastic basses. Somebody buy this before I do - mine's black and the sunburst on this looks so pretty...[/quote]

Just bought a Roscoe bump

this NEEDS to go!!! It's a steal!

• 2 weeks later...