Why become a member? ×

Schecter Diamond Series Extreme 4

Jarhead

I've had this bass for the past 2 and a half years, and it's been through a fair bit. It's a quality bass, nice tone, plays well, etc.

Here's the marketing blurb:

The Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Extreme-4 is an electric bass that delivers the ideal combination of hard-hitting Schecter sound and jaw-dropping aesthetics. The Stiletto Extreme-4 bass has a lower-cutaway basswood body, exquisite figured maple top, maple neck, and 24-jumbo-fret rosewood fingerboard that provide a uniquely awesome playing experience. And for dialing in your ideal sound, the Stiletto Extreme-4 bass's 2 Schecter bass humbucker pickups with active EQ give you maximum control. If you like your sound heavy and your electric bass awe-inspiring, snag the Schecter Stiletto Extreme-4.

Schecter Stiletto Extreme-4 Bass Features:

Construction/Scale: 6 Bolt-on / 34"
Body: Basswood with Figured Maple top
Neck: Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Frets: 24 jumbo
Inlays: Vector
Pickups: 2 Schecter bass Humbuckers with active EQ circuit
Electronics: 1 Volume, 1 Blend with active 2-Band EQ
Bridge: Diamond bass
Binding: Creme (neck, headstock)
Tuners: Schecter

These currently go for $399/£258, so I think £180 is fair, but I'm open to offers around that mark, trades and cash. Try me, the worst I can say is no. Well, that's not the worst, but that's the worsst I'm likely to say.

[attachment=57852:IMAG0046.jpg]
[attachment=57853:IMAG0047.jpg]
[attachment=57854:IMAG0048.jpg]
[attachment=57855:IMAG0049.jpg]
[attachment=57856:IMAG0050.jpg]

Price drop to £165

Zach

Edited by Jarhead

[quote name='Colledge' post='940546' date='Aug 31 2010, 12:29 AM']MASTODON
also, what strings are you using for those tunings?[/quote]
Damn, forgot to mention that I've brought it back up to standard with some Ernie balls, I think, but I still have the strings I used for A, just an old set of 6 string strings, the BEAD tuned down, but the nut wasnt cut properly for it, so the stringswere seriously high up. I can put the string back on if you want though.

Zach

• 2 weeks later...