Why become a member? ×

Overwater Progress lll Deluxe Fretless 5 String

leprechaun

It pains me to do this but needs must!

I have for sale my beautiful Overwater Progress lll Deluxe fretless, for the meantime I will revert to using my old faithful Aria :)

Here are some details: the bass is 35” scale length with 24 frets, it has an american walnut body with a lacewood top and headstock facia. The through-neck is 5 piece maple and bubinga with an ebony unlined fretboard. It is dated 25th June 2004, I bought it from Overwater about a year after this. It is in excellent overall condition with two very small marks in the laquer on the back.

You can view more pictures of the bass [url="http://picasaweb.google.com/seantaylor4/OverwaterProgressLllFretlessVString"]here[/url].

If you have any questions please ask!

Thanks,

Sean.

[attachment=4209:IMG_2526.JPG][attachment=4217:IMG_2527.JPG][attachment=4210:IMG_2536.JPG]
[attachment=4213:IMG_2533.JPG][attachment=4215:IMG_2540.JPG][attachment=4216:IMG_2537.JPG]
[attachment=4211:IMG_2538.JPG][attachment=4212:IMG_2529.JPG]

Edited by leprechaun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not another one.....oh my god I have really bad GAS for an overwater at the moment and there a 3/4 around at the moment. this is worse than torture. I feel a meeting with the bank manager coming on.

Bump for you and both of your stunning overwaters. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Ken,

It certainly does, in mother of pearl at the usual positions 1st fret, 3rd, 5th , 7th and so on.

I've tried taking a couple of pics, not sure how succesfull I've been though!

[attachment=10088:IMG_2715.jpg][attachment=10089:IMG_2717.jpg]

All the best,
Sean.