Final drop to 325 pounds. Take it away!
(£300 with an old gig bag instead of hard case if you prefer)
I'm selling a Korean made active 5-string Fender Jazz Bass
It has a few cosmetic issues which do not affect playability in any way: there's a small chip off the lacquer on the headstock as well as a missing knob for the mids (the upper half of the stacked knob), both of which can hopefully be seen on the pictures.
Active 3-band EQ, mid scoop switch and active/passive switch (push/pull on the volume control) make this one versatile bass with lots of tones to mess around with.
Control cavity has been shielded and is fitted with a brand new jack.
The bass comes with a Gator hard case.
I just got a MIM P, so I'm not looking for trades.
Bass is in Manchester. As I have no car I would prefer for it to be collected. Happy to answer any and all questions regarding the bass.
• Jazz Bass® 24 V (5-String)
• Model Number 026-1000-(552)
• Series Deluxe Series
• Tobacco Sunburst, (Polyurethane Finish)
• Body Alder with Quilt Maple Top
• Neck Maple, Modern “C” Shape, (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
• Fingerboard Rosewood, 9.5” Radius (241mm)
• No. of Frets 24 Medium Jumbo Frets
• Pickups 2 Seymour Duncan® Basslines™ Single-Coil 5-string Jazz Bass Pickups
• Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot, Duncan Designed BEQ3 3-Band Active EQ with:
• Treble Boost/Cut: +/- 15dB @ 5.1kHz,
• Mid Boost/Cut: +/- 14dB, -15dB @ 650Hz,
• Bass Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB @ 30 Hz,
• Mid-Scoop “Slap” Switch:
• Bass Boost +5dB @ 83Hz,
• Mid Cut -5dB @ 633Hz
• Pickup Switching Pan Pot
• Bridge 5-Saddle Steel Bridge Plate
• Machine Heads Hipshot® Licensed Tapered Shaft Tuning Machines
• Hardware Chrome Plated
• Scale Length 34”
• Width at Nut 1.875” (47.6 mm)
• Weight is approx. 4.55-4.6 kg or between 10 and 10.1 pounds.