Why become a member? ×

Fender Mustang CIJ Re-issue

kvhe

It's in amazing condition apart from a couple of dings and it plays/sounds fantastic. I'm in London (SE1) and would prefer local collection only.

Looking for £300 and that includes a Fender Deluxe Gig Bag. The Fiesta Red model appears to be unavailable anywhere so grab it while you can. There are 3 small dings which are shown in the bottom 3 photos.

Quick sale needed hence the low price.

[url="http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0253900540"]Official Fender Page[/url]

Cheers for looking!

Edited by kvhe

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! i'd be interested in buying your bass as i need a new one but ive never played a short scale before. Assuming you've played a long scale before is there any real difference or big changes compared to playing longscale? :)

cheers!

P.s wont be able to reply to anything for a while as on holiday but will be back in two weeks x

Edited by Libertine101

[quote name='Libertine101' post='919907' date='Aug 9 2010, 06:39 PM']Hello! i'd be interested in buying your bass as i need a new one but ive never played a short scale before. Assuming you've played a long scale before is there any real difference or big changes compared to playing longscale? :)

cheers!

P.s wont be able to reply to anything for a while as on holiday but will be back in two weeks x[/quote]

Yeah I originally played a Fender Jazz and the Mustang was way more comfortable for me to play. Soundwise, I prefered the tone of the mustang.

Still for sale!

kev

• 2 weeks later...

I’m amazed this is still here :rolleyes: .

I bought a used CIJ Mustang on this very site a while back; with a good set of flats on its just great for Blues / Swing / Jazz and Soul type bass.

Hang onto it; I think they’re only going to go up in price, amazing short scale bass (comfortable, light, fast neck, easy on the finger stretching and great deep tone). I now play my Mustang more than I play the Gibson SG short scale I have and that cost me a lot more money :lol: .

Oggy :)