Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Vintage 70's bass

FEND3R

The bass is fully restored(by my luthier) 70s italian made Gherson Professional(I belive- it may also be a japanese made). For sure it is a copy, not the real thing, but a well made one. Has all the features- 2 truss rods, bright rosewood fingerboard, bindings, string muters, pearl dot fret markers, all the electronics work fine, 3 piece neck-through construction, mono and stereo outputs, etc. The condition is nice for a 40 year old instrument- light scuffs and dings but nothing major. The frets are low but perfectly leveled. The truss rods were replaced since the old ones were dead, the electronics are checked and fixed, the action is nice. The bass is unbelievably resonant and nails the vintage rock tone. It can be seen in Germany, Bulgaria and Greece- it depends on where I am at the moment, or I can send it(on your expenses). Comes with new Rotosound strings and a new gig bag. The price is 700 EUR but is a bit negotiable. You can contact me either here or on my email- [email protected] for more detailed information and photos.

Edited by FEND3R