Why become a member? ×

ROSCOE SKB3006 [SOLD]

cricriii

This used to be mine and is even better than it looks.

I changed to a Roscoe Century Signature VI which while having more bling hasn't the spank this bass has.
Or rather, it has ping and zing, not the huge-ass low mid punch. Seriously, I've never had a bass with such massive bottom AND mid-punch at the same time, usually it one or the other.

I've bought these same pickups and a pre-amp I know will work well to get nearly the same tone, but with the wenge wedge neck =)

Edited by nobody's prefect

I have MTD535 but I also have Roscoe 6 already ... If I don't have mine I would go for your bass :) I realy like these instruments! (BTW American MTD's are in higher price range)

SELL YOUR ROSCOE AND TRADE ME YOUR MTD !!!

Yep ! MTD is more expensive for the same thing but i think that my 6 strings Roscoe with all options is at the same range of price as a MTD 5 strings

Maybe there's a difference like 100 or 200$ but actually, i think this deal is fair :)

[quote name='cricriii' post='841752' date='May 19 2010, 08:50 AM']SELL YOUR ROSCOE AND TRADE ME YOUR MTD !!!

Yep ! MTD is more expensive for the same thing but i think that my 6 strings Roscoe with all options is at the same range of price as a MTD 5 strings

Maybe there's a difference like 100 or 200$ but actually, i think this deal is fair :)[/quote]

:rolleyes: I had same idea to have two Roscoes and than to sale one...but it's realy hard to sale anything these days (I mean for affordable price) I realy love my LG3006 ...yes you are right, this trade is fair!

...It's hard for me but I will stay out of this trade :lol:

Edited by Wimpy

[quote name='cricriii' post='841785' date='May 19 2010, 10:11 AM']Your LG3006 is cute :wub:[/quote]

thank you!....yours is gorgeous!!! :brow:

Edited by Wimpy

[quote name='Wimpy' post='841808' date='May 19 2010, 11:34 AM']thank you!....yours is gorgeous!!! :brow:[/quote]
HAHA !!!

[subliminal message/on] Seeeeeell youuuuuuuuuur LG and traaaaaaaaaade your MTD to Cricriii [subliminal message /off]

:)

Hey come on basschaters!...this guy needs your help!!! :) I'm sure somebody will be very very happy with this SKB!!! ...Mine Roscoe replace my Ken Smith BT6 (I had KS from 1995)

[quote name='Wimpy' post='841835' date='May 19 2010, 11:57 AM']Hey come on basschaters!...this guy needs your help!!! :rolleyes: I'm sure somebody will be very very happy with this SKB!!! ...Mine Roscoe replace my Ken Smith BT6 (I had KS from 1995)[/quote]

...and my SKB will replace your MTD ! :lol:

Well i just see you're selling your MTD and... well nevermind :)