Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Value of my Trace Eliott gear ?

digitalmetal

Hi everyone,

my old rig is now surplus to requirements and id like some ideas on the value so i can sell it, or any offers to buy it.

I have what i believe to be a series 6 7210 GP7 2x10 combo, consisting of a 300W 7 band graphic (Non SMX / Non Compressor) amplifier and 2 10" speakers in a dual ported enclosure - i even have the original port bungs/blockers that fill the port holes to tighten up the punch and reduce the low end boom.
And also a 300w 1518 15" extension cabinet which is housed in a full rolling flight case (the combo is not).

Its well used / well gigged but solid as a rock, never had a single problem with it and its damn loud and goes damn low with the 1518 connected.
the leatherette covering is a little bit tatty and the corner protectors are a slightly rusted and a few of the slider knobs on the eq have been broken but you can still slide the sliders just fine on all bands.

This Rig is Hella Loud !

Here are some pictures of the 2x10 300W Combo

[url="http://picasaweb.google.com/nhester/TraceElliot2x10300W?feat=directlink"]Pictures of the combo here[/url]

[url="http://picasaweb.google.com/nhester/TraceElliot1x15?feat=directlink"]Pictures of the 15" rolling flight cased Cabinet are here[/url]

If anyone can give me an opinion on how much i should sell these for or if anyone is interested in buying let me know

Cheers

Neil
DigitalMetal

Edited by digitalmetal

I'm no Trace expert, but I do know that the series 6 range of amps are among the most sought after by affecionado's.
At a guess, I would estimate the combo could reasonably go for about £250 - £300 and the cab, fully flightcased for about £170.
I could be way off the mark though.....

[quote name='tombboy' post='836069' date='May 13 2010, 12:28 PM']I'm no Trace expert, but I do know that the series 6 range of amps are among the most sought after by affecionado's.
At a guess, I would estimate the combo could reasonably go for about £250 - £300 and the cab, fully flightcased for about £170.
I could be way off the mark though.....[/quote]

Thanks very much for your input, your pricing seems similar to what i had guessed, il get some pictures up soon to show them.

• 2 weeks later...