Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez SR705WNF 5-Stringer

Starless

Selling this 5 string Ibanez SR705WNF ('Walnut Finish') as I am giving up on this 5-string lark. In excellent condition with only minor buckle-rash (extremely un-noticable on the satin finish) and nothing else to report. Japanese (Fujigen factory) made in April 2003.

It is an active bass which is probably the most un-Fender like thing I have played (I'm a Fender man so again, the tone is a bit too 80's/90's for me). If I had ever learned to slap then this would probably be the bass that would have made it sound good.

**UPDATE**: Checked the bass out this morning and it has a noisy pot! Not a major, but better mention it.....

Any interest at £250?

Shipping would be at buyer's expense (probably around £20) and gig bag would be included.

**FURTHER UPDATE** - The gig-bag is no longer available (could have sworn it was safely stored away - it was a cheap thin-skinned thing anyway), so it will be loads of bubble-wrap and then placed inside a bass shipping box.

Pictures as follows:

Edited by Starless

And final update before I package it up... The gig-bag is no longer available (could have sworn it was safely stored away - it was a cheap thin-skinned thing anyway), so it will be loads of bubble-wrap and then placed inside a bass shipping box.

Sorry to mess you about.