Why become a member? ×

Feeler: dbx 163x compressor - STEREO PAIR

sockdeluxe_mikey

Hi folks,

I have not prepared a particularly 'good' advert at the moment, but I'm sure most people will know already what the unit is - a (a pretty much) 1 slider compressor that is very flattering for the bass :) it can go from very subtle compression (which I used it mostly for), or for some VERY phat 'pumping' bass sounds that are guaranteed to give your cab a good workout. Plus, it goes without saying that it makes a great general purpose compressor! I have basically completely 'de-racked' my amp setup, so a rackmount compressor is basically pretty surplus to requirements at the moment.

Obviously, I can post some pictures up very soon but they are both in good condition - some wear and rack rash but pretty decent for what look to be 20-25 year old units, and I can confirm that BOTH sides do definitely work. The only slight issue at the moment is that I cracked the plug fitting at the end (the arrangement is some lead and then it ends at a male kettle plug fitting, which you then plug another standard female kettle lead into - I may change this to just one hardwired kettle lead) which is a really quick fix. I can put the part on order and fix this pretty quickly once a sale has been made.

I am thinking [b]£90[/b] - what do people think? I am based around the Brighton area, so local pickup (or a meeting in Brighton) would obviously be preferable, or postage can be discussed. Either way, any questions then feel free to send them my way!

Edited by sockdeluxe_mikey