Why become a member? ×

Alesis Matica 1350 Watt Power Amp

Uberkate

SOLD PENDING USUAL.

Hi guys,

I didn't really get on with separates, so I'm putting this power amp back up for sale. It's been gigged but is still in great condition (flightcased as soon as I bought it). I bought it off Shockwave back in March, and I'd like £120 for it, or part-ex towards a new head, or trade for something else (let's see what you got!)

I can possibly sell it with the flightcase - to be honest I don't know what I'm getting next so might want to keep it.

Shockwave has very kindly let me use the pictures from his original ad - it still looks exactly the same - a clean-looking, solid and simple power amp! Please note that it's (obviously) the bottom unit in the rack here, and the blue rack case is NOT the same one that I have - it's been kept in a regular heavy duty plastic and metal case.

Specs:

2-Channel Operation:
270W/CH @ 8-ohm
450W/CH @ 4-ohm
680W/CH @ 2-ohm

Bridged Operation:
900W/CH @ 4-ohm
1350W/CH @ 8-ohm

Slew Rate: 80v/mS
SN Ratio: 103dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: .009%
2-Space Rack Chassis
LED Power And Level Indicators
XLR & 1/4" TRS Balanced Inputs
5-Way Binding Post Outputs
48 lb.

Only external 'damage' is a few scuffs on the top from where it went in the rack. Perfect working order of course.

This was wired up in stereo when I bought it, and is now switched it to mono. Can easily be wired back of course.

I live in Newport, S. Wales and would not recommend posting this. I can deliver to within a reasonable distance or meet halfway etc. Payment by bank transfer, cash on collection.

Any questions please ask :)

Edited by Uberkate

• 3 weeks later...