Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha BB2005

Guest applemacintosh

Guest applemacintosh

5 String through neck bass guitar, comes in Hiscox hard case, with Yamaha Air strap, 2 sets of RotoSound Swing Bass 40/60/80/100/125.

Original chrome tuners and bridge hardware swapped with black hardware from a Yamaha RBX-775 [sold] so they are original Yamaha parts and perfect replacements.

Control knobs replaced with black anodized brass units with grub screws.

Strap buttons are Jim Dunlop Dual Design in black. No scratches, dents or neck bow.

Looking for around £1200 for this rare bass. [Ballpark figure for price feeler...]

Shipping in UK from Bolton via Parcel2GO, so around £20-25, international shipping by arrangement.

E-mail: [email protected] Edited by applemacintosh

• 3 months later...

Good luck with this, I was after a white one when I was originally looking for my BB2005 and ended up with a natural one.

Love the black hardware.

To anyone who has never played one they are a really fab bass, great range of sounds. (And as easy to find as rocking horse doodoo).

Bump for a superb Yamaha bass.

Comes very close to the more expensive NE-2 model both from the looks and soundwise.
Both models cut through the mix no matter if studio or live. Superb (often underrated) basses.

I'd wish the springspacing would be a bit wider, but one get used to it.

Let your ears decide ...

Lars

• 2 months later...
Guest applemacintosh

Didn't sell on eBay, so now up for offers:

[url="http://www.yamahamsg.net/misc/yamaha-bb2005.php"]Yamaha BB2005 - Customised[/url]

Mike

Edited by applemacintosh

• 9 months later...