Why become a member? ×

Orange PPC412 Guitar Cab 4x12, Flgihtcased

We all know about this cab and what it sounds like, so I'm not going to wax lyrical on the specifics! Suffice to say it's in very good condition, only a few little nicks in the tolex as you can see in the photos.

It comes with a fitted flightcase which cost me around 200 quid and is almost new bar a few scratches as it's never been out on the road!

I acquired the cab about 2 years ago and it's been sitting around in its case pretty much unused, save for a few sessions in my studio.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm in a 2-piece and a cab like this is just too much weight for us to lug - wish we could afford some roadies! :).

I live in the South West of England but I travel a lot for gigs so can probably work out a meet/delivery further afield sometime - I even go over to Europe frequently if anyone over there is interested.

Get in touch and we'll discuss it! If anyone has any ideas for posting such a bulky item, I'm open to suggestions!

Given the new cost of these two items combined is well over 800, I think 450 pounds would be a fair price. I will consider trades or part exchanges, particularly for a good 2x12 or possibly some kind of 1x12 or 2x12 valve combo.