Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 500 EVO 2

outsider70

Bought recently from a fellow BC'er, and since unused.
Only a few months old and in mint condition. No issues. I have decided to stay with my current rig hence reason for sale.

Comes with Ashdown canvas cover. Remainder of warranty in force should you need it.

Looking for offers around £320 plus postage in UK.

[quote name='outsider70' post='84005' date='Nov 5 2007, 03:14 PM']Bought recently from a fellow BC'er, and since unused.
Only a few months old and in mint condition. No issues. I have decided to stay with my current rig hence reason for sale.

Comes with Ashdown canvas cover. Remainder of warranty in force should you need it.

Looking for offers around £320 plus postage in UK.[/quote] Hi Dude tell me did you not like the sound Ashdown give you..would be interesting to hear your views..what other head/gear you comparing with..and where bouts the hell are you!

[quote name='lownotes' post='84222' date='Nov 5 2007, 09:30 PM']Hi Dude tell me did you not like the sound Ashdown give you..would be interesting to hear your views..what other head/gear you comparing with..and where bouts the hell are you![/quote]

Hi

I never even got as far as trying the amp out so cannot comment on the sound. Although I hear good things about the Ashdown sound!

I am using a Gallien Krueger 700 RB with 2x10 and 1x15 cabs. Great sound but it's taken ages to get to grips with using it! At the time I bought the Ashdown because I wanted a simpler more straight forward amp. But since I learned to get the sound from the GK I'm gonna stick with it.
I'm in Yorkshire.

Cheers
Tony

[quote name='outsider70' post='84234' date='Nov 5 2007, 09:54 PM']Hi

I never even got as far as trying the amp out so cannot comment on the sound. Although I hear good things about the Ashdown sound!

I am using a Gallien Krueger 700 RB with 2x10 and 1x15 cabs. Great sound but it's taken ages to get to grips with using it! At the time I bought the Ashdown because I wanted a simpler more straight forward amp. But since I learned to get the sound from the GK I'm gonna stick with it.
I'm in Yorkshire.

Cheers Argh..You never had an urge just to try it out..iwould.. take the two heads to a gig set them both up see how they sound ..one could kick arse against the other.. Your a bit to far away for me to collect..
Cheers Tony
' Keep it live'
Tony[/quote]