Why become a member? ×

Tuner to Amp?

chud

Hey guys, finally bought the korg dtr 1000. As you know im terrible with the workings of gear!

Basically, i can't get my korg to work with my ampeg, im following the instructions. They are telling me to connect the output at the rear of my tuner to the tuner out of my ampeg, im doing this and have tried various ways but i can't get a signal from my tuner unless i directly plug my bass into it. I've tried the same but plugging into the rear input in the tuner and still nothing. Obviously the main reason i got this is so i can tune my bass easy with out plugging in and out. It's most probably something really easy but i havn't got a clue!

Please get back to me asap, much appreciated.

Well if you're connecting your amp to the back of your tuner it's not going to work! You have 2 options.

1. Connect your bass to the front input on the Dtr and then connect the back output from dtr to input on your ampeg.

1. Connect your bass to ampeg and connect tuner out from your ampeg to input on the dtr

Chud
You need to go output from your Ampeg to the Input of the Korg..

Tuner out on the back of the Ampeg to input 1-2 on the back of the korg..

Spike

[quote name='chud' post='764162' date='Mar 4 2010, 05:08 PM']Hey guys, finally bought the korg dtr 1000. As you know im terrible with the workings of gear!

Basically, i can't get my korg to work with my ampeg, im following the instructions. They are telling me to connect the output at the rear of my tuner to the tuner out of my ampeg, im doing this and have tried various ways but i can't get a signal from my tuner unless i directly plug my bass into it. I've tried the same but plugging into the rear input in the tuner and still nothing. Obviously the main reason i got this is so i can tune my bass easy with out plugging in and out. It's most probably something really easy but i havn't got a clue!

Please get back to me asap, much appreciated.[/quote]