Why become a member? ×

Full Studio set up. Pro Logic, Mackie, MOTU

Due to space, I'm going down the digtal tabletop route so all this this needs to go.

[b]Mackie 24:8:2 8 Bus mixing console.[/b]
Useful in both studio and live environments and comes complete with meter bridge (which was an extra £300), soft cover and stand.
Really versatile with endless connection options and 8 bus grouping. Everthing works as it should.

Below is a picture taken in situ, and a stock google photo.

£500.00.

[b]Apple Mac G4 running Emagic Pro Logic. [/b]
All original discs and dongles included. 40gb HD. LOTS of other software including Emagic Soundiver included. Slim 19" Studio Monitor, keyboard and mouse included.
Come with a 'Glyph' 4GB hardrive for audio storage, CDR drive and all connecting leads.... really handy for zero latency recording. I do know that the leads for this are VERY expensive to purchase.
£400.00

Googled images....

[b]MOTU (Mark of the Unicorn) 2408 mkII Audio interface[/b]
I have three of these units but only two cards.... however, you can run three units from one card. Selling on ebay second hand for about 120.00 on offer here for 90.00 each

[b]Alesis ADAT[/b]
8 track adat. Hardly used. 100.00.

[b]Lexicon Midi Reverb[/b]
I think there is an intermittent fault with this... offers invited.

[b]Digitech Midi Vocalist[/b]
I have two of these... £60.00 each

Assuming I can get £40 for the reverb unit that makes a grand total of £1370.

Willing to accept [b]£1000.00[/b] for the lot, or will consider a straight trade for a Roland VS2480CD, Korg D3200 or similar.

Pick-up only from Brandon in Suffolk. You're more than welcome to come round and have a fiddle!!

Edited by tombboy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...