Why become a member? ×

Lined Fretless Fender Jazz Bass MIM - SOLD

blackartz

[attachment=43541:IMG_2848.jpg]
[attachment=43542:IMG_2839.jpg]
[attachment=43543:IMG_2841.jpg]
[attachment=43544:IMG_2842.jpg]
[attachment=43545:IMG_2845.jpg]

After finally coming to terms with the harsh reality that my stubby fingers greatly prefer a shortscale bass, I'm somewhat reluctantly looking to sell or swap my [b]Midnight Wine[/b] coloured [b]2007 Fretless Standard Jazz[/b].

It's in perfect condition having only left my study to go downstairs to the living room a few times. No dings, scuffs or even much in the way of fingermarks. My inherited digital stubbiness coupled with my acquired low ability, make it a bit pointless my currently keeping this lovely instrument, as I simply cannot do it any sort of justice. This is a shame because it looks and sounds beautiful, but hopefully someone else can give it a kind and loving home, or even scare the hell out of it, by giving it the life it deserves, up on a stage somewhere.

I was looking to trade for something shortscale, but have now acquired two which suit me very well so I'm now looking for £300 ONO or something 'interesting' in the trade department. Doesn't have to be a bass :)

I'm based in [b]West Gloucestershire[/b] and am happy to travel a reasonable distance to make a trade, or package securely and send by courier.

Cheers,

Julian

Edited by blackartz