Why become a member? ×

H/H Electronics 215bl 300w Cab Only

Deccas-Medway

Just tracked down a 4x10 to match my Bass Machine head and therefore have to make some space. Thought i'd offer it out on here first :)
H/H 215bl cab from mid 80's. was rated at 200w/4 ohms but 100w speakers replaced about 2 years ago with pair of Eminence 150w units so can now handle 300w/4ohms. bl stands for "back loaded"; the sound is baffled back around the cab and out of a huge air scoop at the base, if that makes sense :rolleyes: and not all boom and thundering lows; can get some really sweet/twangy highs too.
size wise - 37"/94cm wide, 16"/41cm deep and 30"/76cm tall. weighs in around 50kgs. believe it or not, will fit in back of a ford ka(with seats down of course) so not that impractical. could do with castors or sack barrow to make carting through venues less of a sweaty affair!
original tolex coverings, huge handles and chunky plastic corners(like skid pads on a skateboard!) certainly not immaculate; it has been used well but not abused, plenty of scuffs but as solid as a rock.
i want £150 for it and can deliver f.o.c up to 50 miles from medway, north kent.
if you're interested, call/text 07812569338
cheers!
Dave