Why become a member? ×

Ampeg b100r rocket bass combo FS/FT but maybe just a feeler

Ive got a good condition 100 watt ampeg combo with installed casters. It cost me £300 second hand, could I expect to see the same amount coming back my way?

My reason for sellin is to get a head and cab which I plan to turn into a stack at a later date but at the moment would prefer to just get a decent bass head and cabinet, looking around 300watts or over, havnt decided what size cab I would want.

Would be willing to add cash for a trade if its worth it.

However, not totally commited on trading right now as I am in the middle of quite a few deals, but just give a idea of what I can get, and if the offers good then I would probably take it.

Hi there. Could you let us know the model number of the combo and possibly post a few pics?

I have a Warwick Tubepath 10.1 valve head in a flight case that I was looking to sell for something in the region of £450-500. If you're interested, and subject to the combo's specs, etc, I'd be willing to accept your combo and £150. That's on the basis that it's quite a drive up to Sunderland to do the exchange which I'm more than willing to do.

More info on the head can be found [url="http://www.warwickbass.com/amps/tubepath10-1.htm"][b]here[/b][/url].

[i]Just so you know, I'm out most of the day but will be back to check my messages late afternoon. Will be on at various times Sunday. No rush![/i]