Why become a member? ×

Tama Drumkit and Sabian AA/AAX cymbals and stands for sale

Selling A drumkit and cymbals and hardware!

Tama Rockstar Shell Pack - In Dark Blue 22" Bass drum, 14" snare and 10", 12", 14" Toms. (with all tom holders and what not) (STARCAST MOUNTING SYSTEM)

Tama Roadpro Harware - Straight Stand, Boom Stand, Snare Stand and Hihat Stand and a Boom arm which attaches to other stands and quite a few spare clamps.

Cymbals - Sabian AAX Stage Ride 20" , Sabian AA el sabor Hihats 14" , Sabian AA Virgil Donati Saturation Crash 18" , Sabian AA China Crash 16"

Drum Throne and what not. Tama bass drum pedal.

Offer what you want, would love Bass gear offers, or cash, will split gear, will be able to meet you somewere on most gear, can collect from mine, can post on most things ie. Not the drums.

Cheers.

Am very interesting in the El Sabor hihats and possibly the Saturation Crash 18". Got a few things I might be up for trading, i'll send you a PM.

Cheers,
Ben

[quote name='aznbass' post='672539' date='Dec 2 2009, 09:51 PM']Selling A drumkit and cymbals and hardware!

Tama Rockstar Shell Pack - In Dark Blue 22" Bass drum, 14" snare and 10", 12", 14" Toms. (with all tom holders and what not) (STARCAST MOUNTING SYSTEM)

Tama Roadpro Harware - Straight Stand, Boom Stand, Snare Stand and Hihat Stand and a Boom arm which attaches to other stands and quite a few spare clamps.

Cymbals - Sabian AAX Stage Ride 20" , Sabian AA el sabor Hihats 14" , Sabian AA Virgil Donati Saturation Crash 18" , Sabian AA China Crash 16"

Drum Throne and what not. Tama bass drum pedal.

Offer what you want, would love Bass gear offers, or cash, will split gear, will be able to meet you somewere on most gear, can collect from mine, can post on most things ie. Not the drums.

Cheers.[/quote]