Why become a member? ×

Hartke Rig (500w head& 4x10) <<sale pending>>

phil_the_bassist

Ok, I've decided that I ain't gonna be gigging for the next while, so I'm selling my stack :lol:

Hartke HA5500 head and VX410a (the one with the angled top): pics to follow tomorrow.

The cab is in pretty good nick, slightly dinged on the corner protectors but still sits flat and level and will stack securely on a cab with the appropriate corner protectors on top! The covering is in fine, if slightly bedded in condition...no tears from memory but will check when I get it outta the car tomorrow for the photos!

Head is Roadworn. Nothing other than superficial scuffs and scratches on the 2u(i think) box it came in, the head itself is pretty spanking! There is one tear in the cover, but nothing that doesn't just look rock&f£ck'nroll!

The DI out doesn't work (no signal) but I'd imagine it's an easy job for someone with knowhow...I was quoted £40 for repair but decided to just buy a handbuilt DHA DI-out box for £30! IMHO it's the sensible thing to do :rolleyes:

Priced to go, whole lot £250 collected, or nearest offer.

Take it off my hands, the sooner the better :)

...btw, for an idea of the output of this rig, [url="http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/News/FlashNewsPlayer.aspx?articleID=11482&CategoryID="]goto 51secs[/url] and you can hear the amp&cab, not thru the PA, and on about 5, clearly heard over the talking on this clip, with me playing my sandberg cali5.

It's got enough balls for fair sized outside gigs, and if you have an extension cab, it'll blow your house down!

Edited by phil_the_bassist