Why become a member? ×

Marshall JFX-1 SOLD!

Snarf

SOLD!

This midi controllable rack effects processor is a great compliment to a good preamp; on board effects such as chorus and flange, delay, reverb, multi tap etc. don't colour the sound of the preamp at all. There's no on board distortion - clean and distortion will be your pure amp sound.

The controls are really easy to use and you can map all of your patches to match any presets on a preamp with midi.
I had this linked to a JMP-1 preamp using a midi foot controller to switch between distorted rhythm, lead and clean patches... This made my life a lot easier as I previously used an array of stomp boxes that would occasionally stop working mid set.

It's been gigged a few times, but has always been kept in a rack so is in good condition. There are a few marks
around the screw holes on the rack ears, over the back part and a couple of slight marks on the metal on the front, but
they aren't too bad. There are also marks on the top quite far back and on the bottom.
This will come with the original power supply, although recently it cut out (it didn't when I tested it last though),
so it may be worth picking up a newer one.

I don't have a hard copy of the manual any more, but can send a pdf of it if you want a soft copy.

Both the JFX-1 and the JMP-1 are starting to get quite rare now, which is a shame as they are both cracking bits of kit.

SOLD!

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Snarf

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...