Why become a member? ×

Cort TM Stevens Funkmachine Version 2

Guest skidmissouri

Guest skidmissouri

I am selling my Cort Funkmachine Version 2.

Picture is exactly the same as my bass (except mine is the first model without a motif) but i did not take it, got it off Internet. Will send detailed pictures to anybody that is interested.

I'm in the North West and will deliver for small fee.

It is in good condition. I bought this for £599 about 5 years ago. They no longer make this guitar. This model is rare, it was the first model funkmachine 2, based on the funkmachine 1. There were 3 models of the funkmachine 2, mine (rarest), the small motif model (most common), and the latest one with the different bridge.

My asking price is £349.

Edited by skidmissouri

Guest skidmissouri

sorry for the shocking image quality. ill take some tomorrow in proper light and with a proper camera. no damage to it, just few light scratches from zip on gig bag and stuff.

Guest skidmissouri

[quote name='Flea jnr.' post='655146' date='Nov 15 2009, 01:20 PM']ok, any better photos though? i.e. close up of scratches and less blurred would be good please :)[/quote]

lol yeah i no camera on my phone is pathetic. ill try.

Edited by skidmissouri

Guest skidmissouri

Okay thats the best I can do. Because of the finish you can only see the scratches when the light hits it properly. The couple of scratches are on the bottom side near the jack input. There is not one mark on the top of the body.

If you don't know the Funkmachine has a built in funk-wah effects switch (you can alter the settings on the back of the guitar) and a slap switch. Bartolini MK1 pickups. Not sure about the woods.

Everything is in perfect working condition. Any questions just ask.