Why become a member? ×

£SOLD£ ART Tube Channel Model 259 £SOLD£

Chris V.

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my ART Tube Channel pre-amp/compressor/limiter/overdrive/EQ. It's a 19" shallow 1U unit, so it doesn't take up much space in your rack.

It has a twin-tube mic pre, 4 bands of EQ and a compressor/limiter. The tube section sounds great and actually has a surprising amount of tones - everything from crystal clean to warm. It even produces a great overdrive. Also, there is a LED meter to show the amount of gain and compression.

It has a balanced input and output (DI looking plug) and unbalaced input and output instrument jacks on the rear panel. Also, it features two effects loops.

Before I forget, the unit features phantom power which might be quite handy for some.

It is in excellent condition, however comes with a Danish plug, but that can easily be changed. There are no power issues with using it in England.

Clips are on www.basstasters.com

Review [url="http://www.musiciansnews.com/singing/97/tube_channel_microphone_preamp_and_compressor.shtml"]here.[/url]

My price; I want what I paid for it, so £100. That's actually an amazing price, seeing as they went for just over $500 new!

It's in Exeter, Devon.

Thanks,
Chris

Edited by Chris V.