Why become a member? ×

Bass Head, Cab, FX and fretless

I'm going to be chucking some stuff on t'bay very soon (as in a few days away) and i was wondering if anyone at all is interested here before hand. All the stuff's in good nick and there's pictures/spec etc if anyone wants them. It's got to go as i'm upgrading my amp setup, it all works fine. Up for grabs aaaare.....

Laney B210 - 2x10" bass speaker cabinet, 120watts RMS, 8ohm, two 1/4" jack conectors on the back, no horn, one speaker lead supplied aswell

Behringer BX4500 - Solid State bass head, 450watts RMS, 4ohms, kettle lead included

DigiTech BP200 - Bass multi FX footpedal, has pretty much everything on it, mains power supply (EU two pin styley but here's a universal adaptor supplied aswell)

AXL Player Deluxe Fretless Bass - Barely used jazz bass style thing, flatwounds put on it, AXL EMG pickups, Passive, 4 string

[quote name='fusionbassist1' post='70337' date='Oct 6 2007, 03:40 PM']I'm going to be chucking some stuff on t'bay very soon (as in a few days away) and i was wondering if anyone at all is interested here before hand. All the stuff's in good nick and there's pictures/spec etc if anyone wants them. It's got to go as i'm upgrading my amp setup, it all works fine. Up for grabs aaaare.....

Laney B210 - 2x10" bass speaker cabinet, 120watts RMS, 8ohm, two 1/4" jack conectors on the back, no horn, one speaker lead supplied aswell

Behringer BX4500 - Solid State bass head, 450watts RMS, 4ohms, kettle lead included

DigiTech BP200 - Bass multi FX footpedal, has pretty much everything on it, mains power supply (EU two pin styley but here's a universal adaptor supplied aswell)

AXL Player Deluxe Fretless Bass - Barely used jazz bass style thing, flatwounds put on it, AXL EMG pickups, Passive, 4 string[/quote]

Could you post some pics of the AXL Player? Could be interested in that and/or the Digitech pedal. cheers!

T

[quote name='cockbongo' post='70357' date='Oct 6 2007, 04:37 PM']Could you post some pics of the AXL Player? Could be interested in that and/or the Digitech pedal. cheers!

T[/quote]

I can do, last time i got round to doing a search ont he web for the fretless i couldn't find anything at all, they're hard to come by apparently. I'll get pics as soon as.

Price and pics for these two dude?

Cheers, SBT :)

The quotes i've given people up to now (one offer for the 2x10" that has now pulled out and an offer for btoh the head and the 2x10", still pending on his part) for the items are £115 for the 2x10", £105 for the AXL player and £145 for the Behringer head. The pedal is currently being thought about by a friend of mine and i'll know by next thursday whether or not if he wants it. I'm really looking for a quick sale, hence the really low prices, noen of this is faulty and i can get a few people on the forum to verify that for anyone who wants peace of mind....pics....