Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Squier P-Bass

barnettiuk

Friends, firstly I am no bass expert of any kind so please forgive me if I get anything wrong and feel free to ask.

I bought this off ebay as a first bass and then about six weeks later I bought a Vintage V4 from this very site and I'm playing that and I'm not playing this and I can't afford to own two basses right now so it has to go.

What can I tell you? The rather nice slightly sparkly red seems to be a refinish as there are a couple of small chips on the back edge of the smaller horn and it's blue underneath. The groovy customised scratchplate is nothing to do with me but the screws are all there if you want to replace it.

Little bit of relief in the neck but I like it that way and anyway you'll probably want to set it up yourself. Everything works, seems to deliver good range of tones, strings are medium and fairly well used, I can throw in a lightly used set of lightish Rotosounds if you want.

Couple of little imperfections consistent with being used but nothing significant.

I think £75 is fair, postage at cost which is probably £15ish, or some alternative in view of the postal situation. I'm in south Devon if anyone's close enough to inspect/collect.

cheers
Ian [attachment=35663:DSCN1343.JPG][attachment=35664:DSCN1341.JPG][attachment=35665:DSCN1342.JPG]