Why become a member? ×

G&L ASAT USA in lairy gold ****SOLD****

TheDaivisch

[size=5]For sale is my 2000 (ish) original USA made G&L ASAT in gold flake.

I'm selling because I need a change and have been bitten by the Warwick bug.

I may however be open to swapping for something else, 4 or preferably 5 string.

She's in great nick with just a few marks to the body and headstock/neck. None of which can be seen unless inspected closely.

I'm looking for £550 for it.

It's a beautiful bass with an amzing variety of tones. The overiding sound on this bass I would describe as "meaty." It's a very full aggressive sounding bass.

The colour is ideal if you're in a 70's disco band! (maybe not if you're in a metal band though...)

You're more than welcome to arrange a try. I'm located in Enfield, North London.

Dave
[/size][attachment=32776:DSCF6037.JPG]
[attachment=32773:DSCF6038.JPG]
[attachment=32775:bass1.jpg]
[attachment=32774:bass2.jpg]

Edited by TheDaivisch

[quote name='TheDaivisch' post='597829' date='Sep 13 2009, 11:01 PM'][size=5]For sale is my 2000 (ish) original USA made G&L ASAT in gold flake.

I'm selling because I need a change and have been bitten by the Warwick bug.

I may however be open to swapping for something else, 4 or preferably 5 string.

She's in great nick with just a few marks to the body and headstock/neck. None of which can be seen unless inspected closely.

I'm looking for £550 for it.

It's a beautiful bass with an amzing variety of tones. The overiding sound on this bass I would describe as "meaty." It's a very full aggressive sounding bass.

The colour is ideal if you're in a 70's disco band! (maybe not if you're in a metal band though...)

You're more than welcome to arrange a try. I'm located in Enfield, North London.

Dave
[/size][attachment=32776:DSCF6037.JPG]
[attachment=32773:DSCF6038.JPG]
[attachment=32775:bass1.jpg]
[attachment=32774:bass2.jpg][/quote]

[quote name='lepromo' post='597925' date='Sep 14 2009, 07:39 AM']Looks like a nice piece of gear! I have a 2006 Warwick Corvette $$ 4 string in Nirvana Black. Would you be interested in a swap / trade? Email me: [email protected]
If interested I'll take some pics of it.[/quote]

Hi Larry. Thanks for your offer, but my other bass is a 2009 Corvette $$ Zebrano special edition. As much as I love these basses, I don't think I could really justify 2!