Why become a member? ×

I bought this 6 months or so ago for a project that never got off the ground. It's a very well made maple neck Tele replica in excellent condition. I've kept it wrapped up in it's original box since I bought it. I can post pictures if really necessary however I'm sure you know what it looks like. It was imported from the US so I had to pay the duty on however it would be unfair to expect to pass that cost on so I'm asking £65 including postage within the UK. I will happily post outside the UK but would need to find out how much it would cost. I've compared it to my US Telecaster neck and everything is spot on. Mighty Mite necks and bodies are currently made in Korea and I believe production will shortly be moving to the US so prices are likely to increase. My neck is from the Korean factory.

I'll post this here for a week to see if there is any interest, failing that it'll be going on EvilBay.

I know this is a bass forum but some of us do occasionally dabble with the Dark Side just to see what it's like.

Photos a couple of posts down. Sleeping cat is not included in the sale.

Edited by ednaplate

It's a one piece maple neck with the rosewood skunk stripe. The frets are a tad narrower than my US standard and are more akin to the 52 reissue. It's a nice C-shape neck and to be honest doesn't feel at all different to a current Tele. It doesn't have the rolled edges of the current US models but feels goods anyway. I've never posted photos so I'll now try to figure that out.

It doesn't have a lacquered finish so I figure it's satin. If you look at the Mighty Mite website it is model MM2905.

Edited by ednaplate