Why become a member? ×

Korg DW8000 and Kawai K1 synths for sale

Classic synth from them old days in the 80's. Digital Waveforms (hence DW) through analog VCF VCA path. Filter (~12 dB/8va) with resonance. 2 owners since new in '85 and I was in the same band as the first! Excellent condition apart from one key chipped underneath. CD with PC editor, .wav of factory patches, Flight case (5 star cases), (these alone are over £100) original manual and mains lead. Full working order.
£150.00

I also have a Kawai K1 8 part synth also 2 owners, the same as above, also flight cased (not as nice as the korg one!) Original owners manual and power supply. Also fully working and in excellent condition with no chipped keys (:)). Been my main studio keyboard for the last 11 years. £150.00

Carriage if required by citylink at an extra £20 but I'll meet a reasonable distance. (I'm in South Norfolk)
Ideal for anyone wanting to hark back to the good old days when hair was backcombed and full of hairspray and spandex was obligatory for the young rock band. Or that could just have been me!