Why become a member? ×

Boss RC 50 loop station (withdrawn)

dabootsy

Hi All This is a feeler at the mo
I am interested in a multi effects unit mainly, but let me know what you have, Bass or effects and i will make a decision. It is a fantastic piece of kit
I have gigged it twice and is immaculate boxed and booklet i think these are going for about ££350 -£379 at the moment

What Boss say
For those awaiting the arrival of a new industry-leading looper, the wait is finally over. Introducing the RC-50, the most feature-laden Loop Station BOSS has ever built. It's the best live looping tool ever built for that matter. Housed in a spacious seven-footswitch floor unit, the RC-50 lets you manipulate three stereo phrase tracks simultaneously, with each track supporting multiple overdubs. In other words, you can record phrase upon phrase, one by one, on each track, resulting in a monstrous stack!

The new industry-leading looping tool for live performance!
7 footswitches for intuitive control; realtime control of playback speed
Play up to 3 stereo phrase tracks simultaneously, all synced to an internal or MIDI clock
Ultra-long recording time (up to 49 min, mono), 99 patches (3 master loops per patch)
Undo/Redo function for recording and overdubbing
Center-cancellation feature, "flat" amplifier simulation feature
Stereo input, dual stereo output, XLR phantom-powered mic input, stereo mini-jack Aux input (for recording from an MP3 players, etc.)
USB port for data/audio backup, import/export of loops as WAV files

I can put piccies up if interested

cheers

Edited by dabootsy

Guest BassKS

I've got one of these and, while i wish I could use it more, its a great piece of kit. As you say, live is its strongest point but ive used it as a recording equioment and carried all the wavs into LOGIC. That way you can record all the effects in work with them in a more organic manner, especially if you cant afford a good interface like Apogee Duet.