Why become a member? ×

FS Wilcock Mullarkey - *SOLD*
£1795
Cambridge - Linton Area

Posted (edited)

Up for sale is a rather lovely Wilcock Mullarkey. Bought from the forum just recently. 

Always fancied one of these but it turns out my GAS eyes were just that. GAS. It's a lovely thing, really responsive and resonant. Very versatile with the two pickups. Pickups are very dynamic. 

Ultimately its just showed me I don't get on with short scale basses even if I wish I could - I just don't seem to get my timing right on them. As soon as I pick my P Bass back up, I realised I'm wasting my time and have all I need already 🤷‍♂️

Amazing neck! All in great condition. All working as it should. Only marks I can see are on the neck by the second fret and the edge off the headstock. 

I'm offering it for the same price I bought it for but including free insured postage via Overland Express and also a set of brand new La Bella flats (rounds are in the case for you to try). Collection also welcome. 

Gutted, but I need to move on and take the hit. Not looking for any trades - but may consider synths or an Octatrack mk2

Payment via PP Gift or plus fees or Bank transfer. 

Have bought and sold a number of times on here and have feedback. Bay user name is the same as on here. Also years of trades on The Fretboard. 

Specs are:

Maple finger board

2 custom Armstrong pickups

Schaller Bridge

Hipshot Tuners

Volume, Volume, Tone set up (as requested)

30 inch scale length

20 medium jumbo frets

Dunlop Strap Locks

Hiscox hard case included

WEIGHT - 3.3kg (kitchen scales)

https://www.wilcocklondon.com/the-mullarkey

Previous sales thread for more info and photos:

IMG_5037.jpeg

IMG_5039.jpeg

IMG_5040.jpeg

IMG_5041.jpeg

IMG_5042.jpeg