Why become a member? ×

Ashdown/Yamaha mini-rig - *WITHDRAWN*
£320
Northwich, Cheshire

As I haven’t gigged since 2019 and no sign of this changing, I’m selling my trusty bass rig.

• Main amp = Ashdown Little Giant 1000 (2 x 500 watt RMS into 4 ohm cabs)
  • Backup Amp = Ashdown Superfly 500 (2 x 250 watt RMS into 4 ohm cabs)
  • Two x Yamaha BBT210S, 2x10” 4-ohm cabs rated 250 watts RMS. Approx. 21kg. each.

The front-ported cabs are carpet-covered plywood construction and are OEM fitted with Eminence drivers.  (I removed the Yamaha badges from the grilles for a cleaner look, but the badges can be easily re-attached if a new owner prefers).

I've owned everything in this rig from new and it has been treated with care, with all items in full working order – only a very small patch of the carpet covering has  worn away on one of the cabs from transporting it in the boot of my car (see photo).

The Little Giant 1000 being twice the rated RMS of the cabs means the amp  has never had to work hard and without overpowering the speakers, moderate volumes have been enough to be clearly heard within a loud band.  I often used just one cab at rehearsals and smaller gigs – so this is a versatile, modular, and powerful rig that takes up a tiny amount of floor space if the cabs are stacked “portrait”.

Quality Proel/Neutrik (Cleartone branded) speaker cables included as is the original packaging, documentation and rack ears for both amps.  The additional metal outer casing for the Superfly is also included - I removed it as the amp was more portable and ran cooler without it. I also have a couple of small aluminium flight-cases I used to carry each of the amps and all my cables, so I’m happy to include these cases if bought as a complete rig.

Whilst I’d prefer to sell this as a complete rig, the prices for individual components are as follows:

·   Ashdown Little Giant 1000 = £80.00

·   Ashdown Superfly 500 = £50.00

·   Yamaha BBT210S = £100.00 each

·   Speaker cables and flight cases extra = £5.00 each.

Delivery is unlikely to be practical for the cabs due to difficulty in getting suitable packaging, but UK delivery at buyer's expense may be possible on the other items.

Please let me know if you need to see any more photos and I will upload them. - Similarly, let me know if I have missed anything or if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking.

20240405_114618.jpg

20240405_114653.jpg

20240405_114826.jpg

20240405_115440.jpg

20240405_115617.jpg

20240405_115808.jpg

20240408_152659.jpg

Edited by Krysbass
  • Like 4

• Krysbass changed the title to Ashdown/Yamaha mini-rig - REDUCED NOW £300
  • Krysbass changed the title to Ashdown/Yamaha mini-rig

Withdrawing from sale as a complete rig, as the Little Giant 1000 amp has now been sold separately.

I will be re-listing the remaining items.

• Krysbass changed the title to Ashdown/Yamaha mini-rig - WITHDRAWN