Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Sub 'n' Up mini £50 posted - *SOLD*
£50
Guiseley

Schlippy

Boxed as new polyphonic octave pedal with up & down octaves as well as dry signal all mixable as stock, and pretty much configurable to whatever combination of voices you want via the TonePrint app. the TonePrint stuff is super flexible, there's a bunch of presets if you don't fancy getting into the weeds, but super simple to get really specific sounds if you do. I've been using this exclusively as an octave up, for instance; octave volume on the middle dial and drive and resonance on the other two. IMO the "classic" voice available via the TonePrint app is the least "warbly" / organ-like (organic?) of the octave pedals I've tried (OC-5, POG, SY-1) and scuffs up very nicely when fuzz is added to it, almost none of that synthetic / echo-ey quality remains in the wet signal.

Tracks immediately and accurately all over the fretboard, and handles 4-note polyphonic phrasing.

sufront.thumb.jpg.efcb499560b7df27ec65593f2f3de877.jpg

suback.thumb.jpg.339bc7435b4daac2e6a40a97b03a3f7d.jpg

suside1.thumb.jpg.a3beffb2c46d7330a9a77fce77302e84.jpg

suside2.thumb.jpg.0b2a83273cebe42aa05cc5b75be854a0.jpg

Bass specific YouTube review:

50 notes posted, I bought it for 60 so hoo boy are you getting a bargain here, friendo. Will restore to the stock poly voice settings before sending it out.

Edited by Schlippy

• Schlippy changed the title to TC Electronic Sub 'n' Up mini £50 posted - sold