Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain Classic JR Pedalboard, Tour Case, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ and LEDs **ON HOLD** - *SOLD*
£180
Birmingham/Leeds/Manchester

I've upgraded to the  New Improved Enormous Pedalboard (NIEPB) so this is now surplus to requirements.

I'm sure you know how good Pedaltrain and Voodoo Lab stuff is, but in case you don't - 

https://pedaltrain.com/collections/classic/products/pt-clj-tc

https://voodoolab.com/product/pedal-power-2-plus/

This one is even better due to the addition of two and a half metres of cornea-scorchingly bright LEDs which can be a variety of different colours (I favour a garish hot pink), they can fade, flash in time to the music... ridiculous and totally unnecessary but here we are.
You can adjust the brightness if you enjoy having eyes that work.

I had eight Boss sized pedals on it, which is exactly how many outputs the PP2+ has, so that was nice.
You could possibly squeeze more on if they're smaller and/or you get creative with layout but you'd need some splitter cables or something.

Good condition, all in perfect working order, great for metal, plays like butter, bought used from this very parish and I've gigged it a few times but PT stuff is pretty much indestructable by all accounts and the Voodoo Lab PP2+ is similarly robust. It was PAT tested in May 2023.

The board has soft side velcro on it.

The LED controller and wires have been profeshionully attached with gaffa tape and a seperate wall wart style PSU for the LEDs is included (they draw a lot of current at 12V so powering them from the PP2+ isn't really an option. Trust me, I checked.)
There's velcro on the LED PSU and a bit under the board so  you can stash it for transport.

The PP2+ is attached with Pedaltrain brackets.

Includes angled kettle lead for the PP2+ (you don't have to unplug it to fit it in the case), remote for the LEDs, and more power leads than you need - five straight to angled power leads (not pictured), seven angled to angled power leads, one long straight to angled lead and a splitter for connecting two pedals to one output (check combined current draw and don't mix digital and analog pedals).
The leads are all standard (tip negative, Boss type connector) ones.

I'd prefer collection/meet up and cold, hard cash  - I live in Birmingham and work in Worcester, I'm in Leeds 15th-17th March and Manchester 25th-29th March, happy to meet at services on the way there or back and I might even drop it off if you live near the right motorway and ask nicely.

I can look into postage if it's a deal breaker - please ask.
I'd guess £15-20 with Parcelfarce, let me know if you want to arrange (and pay for) a different courier to come and collect it.

Trades - *possibly* interested in wireless IEMs if they're the right ones or a Barefaced cab (with cash either way) and I am an impulsive idiot who likes new toys, so feel free to ask.

Any questions (about the pedalboard) or for more pictures (or video of the awesome colour fading LEDs) please ask.

Some of the pictures are upside down, the pedalboard is definitely the right way up in real life.

20240310_121208.jpg

20240310_121439.jpg

20240310_121452.jpg

20240310_121601.jpg

20240310_122445.jpg

20240310_122831.jpg

Edited by StingRayBoy42
Trades added, speling

• StingRayBoy42 changed the title to Pedaltrain Classic JR Pedalboard, Tour Case, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ and LEDs
  • StingRayBoy42 changed the title to **SOLD** Pedaltrain Classic JR Pedalboard, Tour Case, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ and LEDs