Why become a member? ×

Aria SWB-Lite BIS - *SOLD*
£500
Cardiff

Tait

For sale is my Aria SWB-Lite. This electric upright bass has a scale length the same as your typical 3/4 double bass. This is the BIS model so comes with a BIS magnetic pickup to get a nice sound like a fretless bass, and a Fishman Piezo pickup for your more traditional double bass sound. Controls are volume, pickup blend, active treble & bass boost/cut. It also comes with gig bag.

This isn't in mint condition, but overall I'd say it is pretty good. I bought this new in 2013, so it is around 10 years old. This means there are a few dings around the sides which I have tried to capture in the photos. The electrics could use a little work if you wanted to use this for gigging, as the pots crackle a bit and the treble tends to hiss, but for a practice bass this is nothing major and has never really bothered me. Also the cover for the battery pack has snapped off, this doesn't affect functionality and can only be seen from the back.

I'm only listing this for a short time as there is another double bass I have been keeping an eye out for which has come on sale. If that one goes before I sell this, I'll remove this listing and keep my trusty Aria! 

I'm also not 100% sure how much this is worth as it is difficult to find previous examples which have been sold in the UK, so I am open to offers and/or advice on an appropriate asking price. 

PXL_20231113_210859460.jpg

PXL_20231113_210850685.jpg

PXL_20231113_210912381.jpg

PXL_20231113_210952177.jpg

PXL_20231113_210944001.jpg

Edited by Tait
  • Like 2

• Tait changed the title to Aria SWB-Lite BIS (sold)