Why become a member? ×

EHX Bass Microsynth £170/Trades - *SOLD*
£170
Reading

HoorayForAnonyms

An ‘as new’ Microsynth including original box and power supply. 

I’ve been able to get some very Moog-ish sounds from this and the gated fuzz is ferocious! 

I’m just finding the Source Audio C4 is getting more love than this so moving it on. 

Shipping +£5 or collection from Reading/London. 

Lots of videos on-line but below is a sampling of some of the better ones! 

I’d also be open to trades for a good quality preamp, compressor, something filtery, or just plain weird. Some examples with cash from me where required - 

Cali compressor

Dark Glass particularly the Alpha/Omega 

Line 6 HX Stomp

anything from 3Leaf or Iron Ether because you never know 😝

Meris particularly the Ottobit Jr

Hampstead Works

EHX Qtron (big box version)

IMG_3881.jpeg

IMG_3880.jpeg

IMG_3882.jpeg

Edited by HoorayForAnonyms
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Looks good! I'm not surprised you're busy with the C4, that pedal is a sound designers dream. Any interest in a direct swap for the Hamstead Soundworks Odyssey? Full disclosure it's the guitar version, not the Subspace which is the one with the blend knob for bass but it's still an incredibly versatile drive/boost/EQ pedal. Drop me a DM me if you want some pics or have any questions about it!

On 08/12/2023 at 21:48, lukeh said:

Looks good! I'm not surprised you're busy with the C4, that pedal is a sound designers dream. Any interest in a direct swap for the Hamstead Soundworks Odyssey? Full disclosure it's the guitar version, not the Subspace which is the one with the blend knob for bass but it's still an incredibly versatile drive/boost/EQ pedal. Drop me a DM me if you want some pics or have any questions about it!

Hampstead Works make such great pedals and the Subspace is fantastic. I think I’d need that clean blend but I’m sure the Odyssey sounds great too! 

• HoorayForAnonyms changed the title to SOLD EHX Bass Microsynth £170/Trades