Why become a member? ×

Bergantino CN212. - *SOLD*
£595
Surrey

RJB280

Classic lightweight 212 cabinet with the sound and build quality you would expect from Jim Bergantino. 

Probably the only cabinet you will ever need, sounds fantastic.

In excellent condition with no marks or scuffs and comes with Bergantino cover. 

You are more than welcome to try before you buy, kettle always on 👍

6FBAF0CB-6B7E-463E-8D7C-E07E43E43062.jpeg

C9CA7D37-B1D8-42F8-BEBE-2A3DE078EF18.jpeg

5127D186-2114-409A-8E41-9B49F1228DD0.jpeg

12942FC5-95BB-4DD6-8DF0-D03DA99DB317.jpeg

Edited by RJB280
  • Like 5

Had one of these and it's the only piece of gear I genuinely regret selling, I could have saved a lot of time and money if I'd kept hold of it in the first place. Sadly don't need one anymore but whoever gets this, don't be as daft as I was!

Bargain price too - GLWTS

Agh, it really is one of the best cabs I’ve ever used and I’ve a horrible feeling that I’m going to look back on this with regret. I always thought I would never part company with this too but the bottom line is I just don’t use it anymore.   😩😩😩😩😩

• Sad 2

On 01/11/2023 at 18:54, RJB280 said:

Agh, it really is one of the best cabs I’ve ever used and I’ve a horrible feeling that I’m going to look back on this with regret. I always thought I would never part company with this too but the bottom line is I just don’t use it anymore.   😩😩😩😩😩

If you don't need to sell it, don't! If you think you'll regret it you probably will.
I didn't think I'd regret it and it ate at me for years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RJB280 changed the title to Bergantino CN212. NOW SOLD