Why become a member? ×

Last price drop £1300 - 1995 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 3EQ - Trades considered ACG Recurve or Finn - *SOLD*
£1500
Warwickshire

Oldfartback

last price drop £1300 no offers.

Initial sale fallen through -  still for sale and will include generic hard case and reduced to £1400

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Selling this quite lovely Stingray with a fabulous satin Birdseye maple neck..it really does have some great detail which was a thing in the later 80's to mid 90's

I though this was going to be a keeper and to be honest I'm still have mixed feelings about it but a chance meeting with ACG necks has swung me a bit.

This is in great condition with a small nick on the front and some very slight under arm fading which is near impossible to photo...a swirl where some genius undid one end of the battery cover and the moved it around. Any additional pics please shout.

Original listing on BassBros here with much better pics https://bassbros.co.uk/sold-basses/1995-ernie-ball-music-man-stingray-4-3eq/

This has recently booked in with one of the best set-up guys in the UK, at GT Service...I have a full report from Peter..it had some fret levelling and general set-up work as is the best stingray I've played from a bunch...Did I mention that neck detail?!😍 This was not cheap and usual waiting times of a month or 2. I will include the report in the sale

Currently stung with 100-80-60-40 root bass

Trades: ACG 4 strings, Overwater, other possible wood finish customs

The details:

Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 3EQ from 1995. 

Serial Number – 44778
Year – 1995
Colour – Vintage Sunburst
Body Finish – Gloss
Body Wood  – Ash
Neck Finish – Satin
Neck Wood – Maple
Fretboard – Rosewood
Frets – 21
Scale Length – 34″
Weight – 10lbs9oz/4.7kgs
Electronics – Active 3 Band
Pickups – MM Humbucker

Price:  £1500

Delivery: Negotiated by PM. But ideally face to face collection or mutual location

Payment: Ideally in person via Bank transfer

IMG_3929.jpeg

IMG_3931.jpeg

IMG_3932.jpeg

IMG_3933.jpeg

IMG_3934.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

IMG_3940.jpeg

IMG_3942.jpeg

Edited by Oldfartback
updated pics
  • Like 5

• Oldfartback changed the title to Sold - 1995 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 3EQ - Trades considered ACG Recurve or Finn