Why become a member? ×

Fender Mustang bass FOR SALE only 70/71
£4000
Bournemouth

bassleight

For sale only, no trades is my much beloved Fender Mustang. I brought this bass around 10 years ago from my old bass tech who's now sadly retired. I have used this bass on countless amount of records and sessions in the time that I've owned it. A lot of my muso friends/producers have ofter said its the best mustang they've ever played and I would agree as I've also played a fair few of them. 

It had a new paint job a few years before I bought it, I have no information on what colour it was before or why. All I know is this bass sounds incredible and feels unbelievable to play. There are no dings, dents or sign of damage, it has been very well looked after, the bass has been strung with flats the whole time I've owned it so the frets are in great condition also. It comes with a non original hard case. Whoever buys this bass will not be disappointed, I really wish I wasn't selling this bass but I need to fund other things. 

My old tech Tony Rocket told me this bass was made in 1971 but after doing some research the serial no: 295396 points to it being 1970. There may be some experts out there that could confirm this!

I would prefer this to be collected but would ship under the right circumstances, to be insured etc

Please feel free to ask more questions, I'm also happy to send more pics and videos.

Thanks for looking,

Leight

IMG_2639.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

IMG_2641.jpeg

IMG_2642.jpeg

IMG_2644.jpeg

• Like 9