Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro4 LX-EX ** ON HOLD ** - *SOLD*
£950
Swindon, Wilts

Dronny

Now SOLD.

Sadly selling my beautiful Spector Euro4 LX-EX as I'm just not getting much use out of it. I've had it for about 7 years, but I believe it was manufactured in 2007 (according to the serial number NB6546).  It's in excellent condition, has only been lightly used at home, and for a few rehearsals, in all that time. It has an Aguilar OBP-2 pre-amp (fitted by the previous owner, I believe), and all other original parts as far as I know. EMG pickups (the usual Spector P + J combo), through-neck construction, exotic wood finish (hence the "EX" in the name, I believe), Schaller tuners, and is currently strung with TI flats. Weight is 8.8lb / 4.05kg according to my luggage scales. Comes with a hard case, included in the price.

In full working order, nice low action and very playable, no marks or blemishes to my knowledge, and has been professionally set up a few years ago, not long after I got it.

Any questions, or more pics, please just ask.

Collection from Highworth (just north of Swindon, Wiltshire), or I can send by fully insured courier, in the case and well packaged, for an extra £25.

IMG_2050.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2049.jpeg

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2052.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

IMG_2055.jpeg

IMG_2056.jpeg

Edited by Dronny
  • Like 9

• Dronny changed the title to Spector Euro4 LX-EX ** SOLD **