Why become a member? ×

EAE Model FeT preamp - *WITHDRAWN*
£220
Keighley, West Yorkshire

MrDinsdale

Brilliant (editorialised) recreation of the Famous Sunn Model T amp.

IMG_4288.thumb.jpeg.c8e5bb96700e91bc7fe6337c07bc59a1.jpeg

One of the best made pedals I've ever had. Particularly suited to stacking with other drive pedals but equally just works great as an always on preamp, something about the powerstage emulation that instantly gives a warmth/fullness to the tone. It also works wonders for high gain guitar, pop a RAT infront and it sounds awesome.

The blending of the Brite and Normal channels allows for some really cool tones.

Here's a pretty good deep dive into the sounds -

Unfortunately it doesn't quite fit my current requirements and can't afford to keep it.

It has velcro on the bottom but can easily remove it before shipping.

IMG_4287.thumb.jpeg.d9594d0b6551745da8b728781d051b97.jpeg

IMG_4289.thumb.jpeg.a091021f2fc28d686d27e8eec15e4d91.jpeg

IMG_4290.thumb.jpeg.0f0c748da2dfcb5cccfb826cfa646548.jpeg

Price includes UK shipping

Edited by MrDinsdale

Haha, sorry man. I have a v2 (with the red knobs) it's my #1 pedal – I use it for bass and guitar as a proper preamp along with a power amp. It's amazing with every pedal I've thrown at it: it adores Big Muffs.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Descendent said:

Haha, sorry man. I have a v2 (with the red knobs) it's my #1 pedal – I use it for bass and guitar as a proper preamp along with a power amp. It's amazing with every pedal I've thrown at it: it adores Big Muffs.

I also have the EAE Longsword and its a great combo 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Descendent said:

Well just had another fiddle and remembered why i live it, going to have to take it off sale for now. It my return but it sounds sooooo good with the Longsword. 

• Like 1

• MrDinsdale changed the title to EAE Model FeT preamp **WITHDRAWN**