Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Jack Casady in Gold, With Case.
£500
Skipton, North Yorkshire.

pembroke151

A great playing Jack Casady in Gold Top finish.

This bass has been regularly gigged and plays like a dream, it was set up by Stuart Palmer who was responsible for the work on Gary Mounfield's basses prior to the Stone Roses comeback tour ten years ago.  He worked on the Damien Hirst decorated versions of the Jack Casady basses and has made a huge difference to this one which plays like a dream due to a wonderfully low action, the key of which is in the top nut.  Apparently.

The label inside is orange which I believe means something in terms of when it was made, I think I purchased around 2013?

The case is an original Epiphone item, with signs of travel, it's been a working guitar up until very recently.  They're not cheap and that's why the package is £500, the cases are £130 new.

I can ship it but I'd rather not, if you want to ship then please arrange a courier and I will assure a well packaged and secure bass.

Any questions, please let me know, it is what it is and there's loads more information on these out there as they're still in production.

Thank You.

IMG_7276.jpeg

IMG_7277.jpeg

IMG_7278.jpeg

IMG_7279.jpeg

IMG_7280.jpeg

IMG_7281.jpeg

IMG_7282.jpeg

IMG_7284.jpeg

• Like 5