Why become a member? ×

Logic System LS15 Full Range Speaker Cabinets with Stands - Trade Options added - *SOLD*
£620
South Warwickshire

Pair of Logic System LS15 speakers with steel stands. - Sold

Anyone who has owned Logic System gear with vouch for the quality and these cabinets are no exception. It took me a long time to track down a pair of these cabinets but as circumstances have now changed they are reluctantly up for sale.

The cabinets have original drivers, (PHL - same as Nexo and B&C). 15" bass and 2" horn driver. Each cabinet has an integral crossover. They have always been used with a LMS (loudspeaker management system) and always been well looked after. Anyone who has bought gear off me before will confirm how fastidious I am about maintaining it in top condition.

Speakers come with original Logic slip-on covers and Ultimax steel tripod stands (the lightweight alloy stands are just not up to the job!)

Spec sheet is here giving full technical info - LS 15spec R3.pdf

Cash on collection only. No offers. Location is South Warwickshire - B49.

If it makes life easier I would consider a trade option for a 5 string bass of around £1k value with some cash going your way. No J bass designs and Yamaha's though. Let me know what you have.

DSC_7855.JPG

DSC_7856.JPG

DSC_7863.JPG

DSC_7865.JPG

DSC_7866.JPG

DSC_7868.JPG

DSC_7873.JPG

DSC_7874.JPG

Edited by whizzzy
Item sold
  • Like 2

• whizzzy changed the title to Logic System LS15 Full Range Speaker Cabinets with Stands - SOLD