Why become a member? ×

Sandberg California II TT4 in natural swamp ash - *SOLD*
£995
Tenby

mihangle

I did advertise this a few months back and then changed my mind because it's so nice ... but I have to be honest with myself about how little use it's getting as I tend to use my p bass most of the time.

On offer here is a really nice active Sandberg California 2 in natural swamp ash from 2016 with rosewood fretboard and abaolone dot inlays. The Sandberg website lists this new as Eu 2,100.

No dents or dings, just light swirling to the scratchplate.

The bass is perfectly balanced and comes in at 8.2lbs on my handheld luggage scales.

Comes with Sandberg gig bag and original cardboard shipping box.

Based near Tenby in Pembrokeshire if you want to come and try it out.

Would consider swap or part ex for US Precision, one of the better Yamaha BBs or a Ric 4003.

I also have a Hofner violin bass listed if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.

PS shipping is possible but would obviously prefer collection in person.

IMG_5486.JPG

IMG_5485.JPG

IMG_5487.JPG

IMG_5488.JPG

IMG_5489.JPG

IMG_5490.JPG

Edited by mihangle
sold
  • Like 7

Hey hey! 

Super interested in this one, I'm heading to Berklee in about 2 months and was heckled by a fellow bassist to get an upgrade from my Sire Marcus Miller V7, and this looks like a great fit! Is it still available?

Additional note, I'm in London so im afraid coming up to Wales ain't an option right now, have you got any idea of what the shipping would cost?

Thanks!

Aidan

• Like 1

Hey Mihangle!

I can vouche for MadeWithAidan, he’s new to the forum, but we‘re having each others backs for a while, super nice guy and in deep need of a solid bass for uni, hope you can find a deal with the shipping situation. :)

Edited by avantbarde

22 minutes ago, MadeWithAidan said:

Heya, £25 for shipping is totally fine! Even if it's a bit more I've got no problem with that. I'm totally down to buy - how shall we go about this?

Aidan

I’ll PM you - thanks Mike

• mihangle changed the title to SOLD Sandberg California II TT4 in natural swamp ash