Why become a member? ×

Michael Tobias Design MTD Kingston KZ5 5 string with Bartolini Pickups £550 (UK only) - *SOLD*
£750
Bristol, UK

Coomber

For sale is my 2013 MTD KZ5 5 string left handed bass with upgraded Bartolini pickups.

This bass is stunning and is nearly new except for 2 very small dinks on the back/bottom. It plays like a dream and i've really enjoyed it over the past 2 years, but i've decided to try out the Cello instead.

Spec:

Body - Mahogany with maple burl top

Finish - Satin Amber

Neck - Maple Asymmetric

Fretboard - Rosewood 24 frets with 0 fret

Pickups - Bartolini (not sure what they are, sorry)

Pre-amp - MTD custom G&B Co. with volume, blend, bass, mid & treble

Strings - MTD stainless, very little use

Bass has been setup using the specification Mike emailed me and always stored in it's MTD gig bag which will come with it.

Looking for £750 Reduced to £550! No offers. Located in Bristol, UK. Will post within the UK for free (not international, sorry)

I have a small amp that you can use to play the instrument if you'd like. All I ask is that you wear a mask when you visit.

IMG-3953.jpg

IMG-3952.jpg

IMG-3951.jpg

IMG-3950.jpg

IMG-3949.jpg

IMG-3947.jpg

IMG-3946.jpg

IMG-3945.jpg

IMG-3944.jpg

Edited by Coomber
reduced price
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Coomber changed the title to Michael Tobias Design MTD Kingston KZ5 5 string with Bartolini Pickups £550 (UK only)
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Coomber changed the title to [SOLD] Michael Tobias Design MTD Kingston KZ5 5 string with Bartolini Pickups £550 (UK only)